Who doesn't like LOVE a good dessert, we sure do! We want to prove that you don't need butter, cream, eggs, or any other animal product to enjoy a delicious dessert, and these 3 easy recipes do exactly that!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar - can sub regular sugar
- 1/2 cup Oat flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls, arrange on a lined baking sheet, press with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the pan.
- 4 tbsp ground Flax seed
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour - can sub any flour
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar - can sub regular sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cut melted coconut oil or other liquid oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together the 2 tbsp ground flax plus 5 tbsp of water. Set aside to thicken. Skip this step if using the apple sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients. Be sure to spoon and level the cocoa and flour into dry measuring cups, don't scoop right from the bag or you will inadvertently end up with more flour than needed.
- Add all remaining ingredients together, including the flax egg mixture or apple sauce, mix just until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 35-42 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool completely, then slice around the edges of the pan and lift out the brownies using the parchment paper.
Chocolate Banana Zucchini Muffins
- 1 Medium Zucchini - grated
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 c Coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 2/3 cup Oat Flour - can sub regular flour
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour - can sub more oat or regular, just may need to add more almond milk to thin
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chunks
1. In a medium bowl or stand mixer, mix together eggs, mashed banana, vanilla, almond milk and coconut sugar.
2. Add in all other ingredients except for chocolate chunks & mix until fully combined.
3. Fold in chocolate and then divide batter into 10 greased or lined large muffin tins.
4. Bake at 350F for 12-14 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
And if you're looking for a dessert that requires zero prep time and no clean up, our freezies will be your new go to!
Enjoy - @tubify